LINK TO WEBSITE
I was responsible for the entirety of the glowing katana model which has procedural code to allow it to flicker and illuminate, the entirety of the globe hologram model, the emissive animation of the portal which is coded to give the warped pattern, and I provided some lighting and sound design.
Programs: Maya, Substance Painter, Premiere Pro, After Effects
My Demo Reel which features my senior independent thesis film, Across Space and Time, as well as my senior group film, Against The Odds.
Programs: Procreate Dreams, Premiere Pro, After Effects
This project was an exploration of my animation integrated into a game engine such as Unity. I designed the two characters and coded them to transition from state to state simply and seamlessly.
Programs: Clip Studio Paint, Procreate, Unity
And here is my animation test made specifically for FIEA. My prompt was character clapping/cheering and I used the Beta Rig by Agora.
Programs: Maya
No comments:
Post a Comment